Victoria Esen was born on 08/08/1988 in the city of Orenburg, Russia.
She is the only child in the family of successful doctors, surgeon Andrei Milovanov and therapist Natalya Milovanova.
In 2006, Victoria graduated from high school, as well as a school of music, mathematics, and physics with a gold medal.
In 2011 she graduated from the Law Faculty of Samara Russian State University.
In 2012, Victoria married engineer Ersan Esen and moved to live in Turkey.
Victoria drew from her early childhood and repeatedly won painting contests. She sold her first painting to kindergarten when she was 10 years old.
After moving to Turkey, Victoria began her career as an artist. She developed her painting style for a long time, which she called "Spraying."
As a result, her paintings are a combination of such areas of painting as postmodernism, symbolism, surrealism, and hyperrealism.
Another distinguishing feature of her works is the use of her own logo as a decorative element of her paintings, as well as the artist’s signature. The logo, in turn, is an anagram of her name and surname.
Since the beginning of 2019, Victoria has been actively collaborating with the galleries of Ankara and Istanbul.
Here is a list of galleries in which Victoria's paintings were exhibited.
1. March 1-15, 2019. "ArtAnkara". Art fair. Ankara.
2. March 15-April 23, 2019. "PortArt" gallery. Ankara.
3. August 10-16, 2019. "Luna" gallery, Istanbul.
4. August 24-29, 2019 "luna" gallery, Istanbul.
5. October 26 - November 11. 2019 "AntikCisterna" gallery, Istanbul.
6. November 29, 2019 - December 5, 2020. "Guray Muze" Kapadokiya. "Deus Ex Machina"
7. March 1-15, 2020. "ArtAnkara". Art fair, Ankara.